HERE ARE THE BASICS:
1. Wait your turn and use a clear signal to alert those around you before beginning a trick. Everyone has a right to have their go on any section of the park. Once you’ve had your go you should wait until everyone else that wants a turn has had one before you go again.
2. Avoid snaking – In skate parks, snaking means dropping in on another scooterer, skater or bmxer while they are attempting a run. It is dangerous and disrespectful.
If you accidentally snake someone, get out of their way as quick as you can, then apologise.
This is the most important rule & MUST be followed without exception.
3. When you’re not riding, stay out of the way of other riders. If you take a break, sit outside of the park, do not sit on the edge of any bowl, ramp or box.
5. Stay alert - do not start riding or drop in unless you are certain that the ramp or area is clear of other users. Serious injuries can occur if you crash into other riders. Respect all users of the skatepark whether they are on skateboards, inline skates, BMXs or scooters.
Everyone at the skatepark has the right to be there and the right to ride.
1. Tricknology insists that everyone taking part in the Tricknology program should wear a helmet at all times.
No Helmet = No Ride. Tricknology also recommends the use of appropriate protective equipment at all times including: Knee Pads, Elbow Pads & Wristguards.
2. Freestyle sports are dangerous, Tricknology recommends you act with care and attention at all times.
3. All spectators must stay in designated areas and must not climb on any ramps or enter the recognised Tricknology arenas.
4. Organisers and Judges must be obeyed at all times and reserve the right to eject anyone from the event at their discretion.
5. Lastly and above all, ride safe and enjoy yourself!!!